Information about Processing of Personal Data
LAURYN s.r.o., with registered office at Přeloučská 255, Pardubice – Staré Čívice, Company ID No.: 60113685, entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Section C, File 45128 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller” or “we”), protects all processed personal data as strictly confidential and handles it in accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection. LAURYN s.r.o. is the personal data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), i.e. it collects, stores and uses (and otherwise processes) personal data for the performance of its commercial activities.
This Information about Processing of Personal Data relates to:
1. Processing of the personal data provided in the contact form,
2. Processing of the personal data of job applicants,
3. Processing of personal data during performance of contracts with business partners,
4. Processing of personal data in the context of use of the https://www.lauryn.cz/ website, the operator of which is the Controller (hereinafter referred to as the “website”).
The individual chapters describe the purposes of processing of personal data, the categories of personal data processed and the duration of processing.
This Information about Processing of Personal Data also contains:
5. Information about parties or persons to whom personal data is disclosed,
6. Information about the rights of data subjects and the method of exercising such rights.
1. PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED IN THE CONTACT FORM
We process the personal data provided in the contact form in the scope of name, surname and e-mail address for the purpose of processing your enquiry or request. We will process this data for the likely duration of your interest (at most 1 year).
2. PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF JOB APPLICANTS OR PERSONS WISHING TO COLLABORATE WITH US
If you would like to join our team, we process the personal data which you voluntarily provide us. This data may in particular include the information provided in your CV and cover letter and your contact details (telephone number, e-mail address and address), which we process for the purpose of evaluating your suitability for a specific job and in order to enable us to contact you. We will process this data for the duration of the selection process for a specific position, or for as long as you give us your consent to contact you with a similar job offer. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com or by means of a letter addressed to the Controller.
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA DURING PERFORMANCE OF CONTRACTS WITH BUSINESS PARTNERS
If you are our contractual partner (a natural person, a natural person acting as an entrepreneur or a natural person representing a legal entity), we process your personal data which we need to ensure due meeting of our contractual obligations. This data may include, but is not limited to: name and surname, address, company name, company registered office, company identification number and VAT number, telephone number, e-mail address and information about the respective bank account. We process this data for the purposes of performing the contract, we use it to keep in touch with you and some of this data is also necessary to enable us to meet the obligations imposed on us by law.
We will process your personal data for the period of time determined by the purpose of processing.
- For the purposes of performance of a contract, we will process the data for the duration of the contract and for the period of time specified by the relevant legislation from the date of termination of the contract (usually for a period of 10 years).
- For the purposes of meeting legal obligations relating to us, we will process the data for the period of time specified by the relevant legislation.
- For the purposes of protecting our legitimate interest, we will process the data for a maximum period of 4 years from the start of processing of such data, unless specific legislation provides otherwise or unless there is a justified need to keep the data for a longer period in relation to a specific case.
- For the purposes of negotiations on conclusion of a contract, , we will process your data for the duration of the contractual negotiations (usually no longer than 1 year).
4. INFORMATION ABOUT PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA OF VISITORS TO THE WEBSITE
Information about cookies
When you visit and use the website, cookies or other technologies such as pixels (collectively referred to as “cookies”) are activated on your device. Cookies are small content files which are used to store and receive identifiers and other information about the computers, phones and other devices from which you access the website to help us provide, protect and improve the services we offer.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
Statistical and analytical cookies
These cookies are used to improve the functioning of the website. They allow us to recognise and ascertain the number of visitors and to monitor how visitors use the website. They help us to improve the way the website works, for example by enabling users to easily find what they are looking for. We also use these tools to analyse and regularly improve the functionality of our website. We may use the statistics we gather to improve the user experience. These cookies generally do not collect information which can uniquely identify the user.
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_UA-52594623-1||Google Analytics||1 minute||A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
These are used to track website user preferences for the purpose of targeting advertising, i.e. displaying marketing and advertising messages (also on third-party sites) in line with these preferences. Marketing cookies use tools from external companies. These marketing cookies will only be used on the basis of your consent.
|NID||6 months||NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.|
If you give us your consent, we may use Google Analytics marketing tools on our website above the framework of the basic analytical functions (more information HERE).
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||lauryn.cz||1 year||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user’s consent to cookies in the “Advertisment” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||lauryn.cz||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||lauryn.cz||1 year||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||lauryn.cz||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||lauryn.cz||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||lauryn.cz||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
How can you perform cookie settings?
You can set cookies via our cookie bar. You can change your settings at any time via the link permanently placed on the website. However, if you do not allow us to use essential cookies, some features of the website may not work as they should.
Connection with other websites
Links to other websites are placed on our website mainly to allow you to interact with these websites, to make the website more interesting for you as a user. The connection to the respective other website will only occur if you actively click on the respective button. In this case, your web browser will initiate a connection to the servers of the respective website, which has its own settings which are beyond the control of the Controller.
5. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only disclose your personal data to authorised employees and persons collaborating with us or individual contractual processors of personal data or other controllers, but always only to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of the individual purposes and on the basis of the corresponding legal grounds for processing of such personal data. This may for example include:
– external law offices,
– processors which provide us with server, web, cloud marketing or IT services such as COFIS CZ, s.r.o. which helps us with operation of the website.
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
As a data subject, you have the rights listed below which are granted to you by law, which you can exercise at any time. These rights are as follows:
– Right of access to personal data: you have the right to obtain information about whether your personal data is being processed and, if so, the right to access your personal data.
– Right to rectification of inaccurate and false personal data: if you believe that we are processing inaccurate or false personal data about you, you have the right to request its rectification.
– Right to erasure: if you request erasure, we will erase your personal data if (i) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, (ii) processing is unlawful, (iii) you object to processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or (iv) the obligation to process such data is not imposed on us by law.
– Right to restriction of the processing of personal data: if you are not interested in erasure but only in temporary restriction of processing of your personal data, you can request that we restrict processing of your personal data.
– Right to data portability: if you want us to transfer your personal data which we process on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a contract to a third party, you can exercise your right to data portability. If exercising of this right could adversely affect the rights and freedoms of third parties, we will not be able to comply with your request.
– Right to object: you have the right to object to processing of personal data which is processed for the purposes of protecting our legitimate interests. If we are unable to demonstrate that there is a compelling legitimate reason for processing which overrides your interests, we will terminate processing without unnecessary delay.
You also have the option of contacting the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz), where you can file a complaint.
To exercise your rights, please contact us by letter sent to the address of the Controller’s registered office or by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This data processing policy is effective from 31 March 2020 and is updated on an ongoing basis.
Last updated in March 2022.